OMG sometimes you make me not want to come home! You wonder why I'm so pissy all the time? It's you, its because you won't shut up! I ask you nicely all the time to please let me decompress when I walk in the door but you refuse to respect my request.
I feel emotionally assaulted when I walk in the door and you just start talking at me. I NEED that time to myself and when I don't get it it agitates me more than you can ever imagine and then I'm miserable and angry for the rest of the evening. You wonder why we've been fighting a lot, well this is why. I finally figured it out, at least part of the reason so I've attempted to offer a solution but you won't listen.
You make me not want to come home and that sucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment